APOLLO® has experienced professionals to investigate, assess and remediate soil and groundwater contamination including sampling and in situ treatment of soil and groundwater. Difficult access is not a problem for APOLLO®. APOLLO® has a diverse fleet of large and small drilling and sampling equipment that is compact and self-contained for access to those areas with challenging terrain or limited space.
- Environmental, Geotechnical, Geothermal and Water Well Drilling
- Licensed monitor well drillers
- Direct-push sampling
- Rotary auger drilling
- Monitor well installation
- Soil and groundwater treatment
- Barge-Mounted, Track-mounted, ATV-mounted or trailer-mounted drill rigs
- APOLLO® holds driller’s licenses in Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas and Pennsylvania
APOLLO®’s drilling and sampling equipment is custom-made to overcome sample access problems. If we can’t get to the sample location, no one can.